Being a deep thinker is a great gift as it allows you to delve into the very essence of things and be more conscious.
Still, in modern society with its materialistic consumer mentality, this constant inquiry and profound awareness that accompany being a deep thinker can be quite challenging.
Here are some struggles that only deep thinkers can relate to:
1. Feeling of detachment
2. You have no interest in mainstream culture and popular activities
3. You have a profound frustration with modern society
4. Others confuse you for being arrogant/weird/absentminded
5. The necessity to solve everyday problems can be a real challenge
6. Periods of introspection and causeless sadness
7. Lack of understanding
8. It can be difficult to get out of your head and return to reality