1. The comparison between Black Lives Matter and the Capitol riots is gaslighting 101.
2. Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. showed us how to overcome racism and poverty.
3. President Roosevelt brushed the swamp aside and demonstrated how to defeat fascism and inequality.
4. President Abraham Lincoln created the greatest stimulus package of all time.
5. President Andrew Johnson failed to prosecute Robert E. Lee.
Will we learn from our past successes and failures?
WAKE UP CALL FOR REPUBLICANS The deliberate mass deception campaign you’ve been a part of is a public health crisis. Red flags you should be noticing:
• You seek spaces that only include group members, pushing everyone else away
• You don’t trust anyone other than group “superiors.” Scientists, doctors, respected field experts are not trustworthy.
• Your conversations are primarily focused on your group leaders, or the divine “salvation” available only within your group
• Your group includes Nazis We all share the need to have answers, excuses and ways out of painful situations.
When those needs are exploited to distort your sense of reality and excuse and inspire destructive behavior, it’s time for an intervention.