Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said recently that she “never lied” during her time in the Trump administration because her belief in God prevented her from doing that. Her lies during her short time in office are well documented, but claims like this help fuel the Republican base into thinking their leaders are infallible.
In this video, we cover the life and philosophy of one histories darkest and most comprehensive philosophers, the original pessimist, Arthur Schopenhauer.
Why is worshipping celebrities so destructive to both ourselves and our world? Chris Hedges explains why.
We will win the culture war – if we understand what it is – and don’t underestimate ourselves. We have reality on our side. That’s a pretty strong advantage. And when we win, everyone wins.
Our system is built with racism.
1. The comparison between Black Lives Matter and the Capitol riots is gaslighting 101.
2. Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. showed us how to overcome racism and poverty.
3. President Roosevelt brushed the swamp aside and demonstrated how to defeat fascism and inequality.
4. President Abraham Lincoln created the greatest stimulus package of all time.
5. President Andrew Johnson failed to prosecute Robert E. Lee.
Will we learn from our past successes and failures?
WAKE UP CALL FOR REPUBLICANS The deliberate mass deception campaign you’ve been a part of is a public health crisis. Red flags you should be noticing:
• You seek spaces that only include group members, pushing everyone else away
• You don’t trust anyone other than group “superiors.” Scientists, doctors, respected field experts are not trustworthy.
• Your conversations are primarily focused on your group leaders, or the divine “salvation” available only within your group
• Your group includes Nazis We all share the need to have answers, excuses and ways out of painful situations.
When those needs are exploited to distort your sense of reality and excuse and inspire destructive behavior, it’s time for an intervention.